To assist in the cellular detoxification of residual toxins as a consequence of sensitivity to commonly employed restorative dental materials. Effects of these accumulated toxins are frequently delayed in onset. Clinical studies are documenting the bio-incompatibility of many substances used in dentistry. Cellular Detox may be utilized before, during or after replacement of offending material. Cellular detoxification should be maintained if the material is to remain in place. Clinical experience has shown that amalgam or mercury toxicity is very pervasive.
· ALLOYS are mixtures of metals such as chromium, copper, nickel, silver, tin and zinc.
· AMALGAMS are alloys combined with mercury. They are commonly employed as filling material. The adverse effects of mercury are the subject of much controversy.
· CEMENTS (carboxylates, silicophosphates) and RESINS such as methacrylics and polyacrylics, are adhesives used in dental restoration.
· CHLORINE, as an antiseptic, and FLUORIDE, as sodium fluoride, are utilized in dental procedures.
· PORCELAIN is a ceramic substance used in restorative dentistry.
For relief of teeth and gums sensitivity, fluoride sensitivity and to assist the bodily systems' natural efforts to return to homeostasis.
DETOXOSODE DENTALS Homeopathic Formula 4 oz.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.